Alien Brain Forums

A private place for thoughtful discussion, questions, and shared exploration.

Welcome, Alien Brain Members › Forums › General Discussion › Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion › Reply To: Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion

  • Melena

    Member
    September 20, 2026 at 1:04 pm

    Hello:) Nice to be here with everyone. I recently started attending Zoom sessions and am about halfway through the brain generator course. After last weeks Zoom session, i’ve noticed some interesting happenings around lights. I got frustrated trying to shake my pizza out of the pan and a light I didnt even know was there/don’t use started flickering at that moment. Maybe it was a coincidence, but it was quite cool regardless. I have very much enjoyed learning and thank you Ed, for creating the course. I struggle to maintain the energy for more than several seconds at a time but I look forward to learning more and continued practice:)