Alien Brain Forums

A private place for thoughtful discussion, questions, and shared exploration.

Welcome, Alien Brain Members › Forums › General Discussion › What Part of the Alien Brain Research Interests You Most? › Reply To: What Part of the Alien Brain Research Interests You Most?

  • MaryS

    Member
    September 24, 2026 at 6:17 pm

    I love that this is all possible and backed by science by over 30 years of research. When I was seven years old, I made a promise myself that I can “prove” that psychic capabilities exist. I still have some of my abilities mainly to make it rain or turn the temperature down when I was little and thanks to you Ed. I’m relearning my abilities in that along with your training. I’m so glad I got to see you at PSIGames 2026. And I just finished your online course that three hour plus video. I definitely want to take your more advanced courses.

    Again, thank you so much for this and thank your grandmother by teaching and protect protecting you