Alien Brain Forums

A private place for thoughtful discussion, questions, and shared exploration.

Welcome, Alien Brain Members › Forums › General Discussion › Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion › Reply To: Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion

  • Unicorn_Magic

    Member
    October 1, 2026 at 10:57 am

    I been in the zooms for moths and love them. Im feeling energy in accelerated way.

    Last night I went to bed with the intention to understand energy in a deeper way. More than I have before.

    I woke up with the thought that if we become part of everything when we die, all the elements and a little part of everything that exists, then maybe we are part of everything while we are alive?

    And because we are part of everything we can communicate or have influence over everything and anything?

    What do you think Edd?

    So grateful for this community 🙏💫🫶