Alien Brain Forums

A private place for thoughtful discussion, questions, and shared exploration.

Welcome, Alien Brain Members › Forums › General Discussion › What Part of the Alien Brain Research Interests You Most? › Reply To: What Part of the Alien Brain Research Interests You Most?

  • Poodles

    Member
    October 5, 2026 at 12:47 am

    Hello again Edd,

    I watched and practice the 3 hour course. When I used to do tanning, I would stand up in a machine. When relaxed my body would rotate naturally in circles, the same goes sometimes when I meditate. I guess I am tuned somewhat into it already!

    Just like you, I also see energy around cars and people as well! I just need guidance and direction to amplify it! I noticed after about a day of exercises, I see energy field a little more intensively or thicker.

    Question, I randomly get a shocking, tingling pain when I am not always trying the exercises; am I picking up on earth magnetic field (schumann spectrum) or is it something else going on with me?

    Also when you 1st take the 3 hour course, stuffy sinuses in the morning a common side effect?

    ~Crystal