Welcome, Alien Brain Members › Forums › General Discussion › Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion › Reply To: Welcome to Alien Brain General Discussion
-
Thank you for explaining that more clearly. That is an interesting observation, especially since more than one person noticed a similar zap-like sensation.
I’ve spent 31 years researching these effects and working with scientists from different fields, so I stay open to what people experience without drawing conclusions before there is enough evidence. In my experience, these exercises can produce strong and sometimes unexpected sensations.
The method I teach is non-contact—students do not touch the person or the wound. With a very minor wound, ordinary cleaning and first aid should still come first, and the energy exercise may be practiced separately as a non-contact activity. Any deep, serious, infected, slow-healing, or otherwise concerning wound needs appropriate medical attention, and this work should not replace that care.